El Eden Ecological Reserve
• Identify, protect and conserve areas with high biodiversity, as well as those essential to maintain the ecological processes and biological cycles of migratory, threatened and endangered species
• Generate tools and models, as well as implement alternatives for the conservation of germplasm, the ecological restoration of priority sites and the sustainable management of biotic resources.
• Be an exemplary, efficient and modern organization, capable of accomplishing the mission and objectives for which it was successfully created.
• Provide adequate space and infrastructure for research, training And long-term environmental education for different sectors of society.
• Collaborate with and support national, international, federal, state and municipal governments, the private sector, local communities, non-governmental organizations and education and research centers in actions to achieve the above objectives.